You will be doing a lengthy handshake with your partner.
1. Stand up and find a partner. Decide who is A and who is B.
2. Shake right hands. Shake left hands.
3. Now do a right hand fist bump, and then a left hand fist bump. (A fist bump is making a fist, and lightly touching finger sections that are closest to the wrist)
4. Now do a right hand hammer tap. Person A will put their right fist out. Person B will lightly tap A with the bottom of their fist. Now Person A will lightly touch the bottom of their fist to person B’s fist. Now do a left hand hammer tap.
5. Now while crossing your arms do a high ten.
6. Now do a double fist bump. (Opposite hands will be touching)
7. Lastly do a regular high ten.
8. Repeat this handshake over and over as fast as you can.
Be creative and make up your own handshake.