Sunday, March 14, 2010

Guns and Roses Brain Break

Brain Breaks are helpful to students and teachers alike. This Brain Break is from my brother in law Gary Gotberg from Grandby CN. It is called Guns and Roses.
1. Stand Up.
2. Make a gun with your right index finger and thumb. Keep your other fingers tucked in.
3. With your left hand put all your fingers straight up. Then move just your index finger to touch your thumb to make a circle "rose".
4. Now switch and make a rose with your right hand and a gun with your left.
5. Keep switching back and forth as fast as you can.
Some of my students can really do this one fast.
For me, I really have to concentrate and I can do it.
This one is not in the book. The book has 50 other brain breaks in it. Click here for more information on the book.




No comments:

Post a Comment